Welcome To The Pumpkin Parade
Our vision: To fill Gage Park in a sea of lit jack o'lantern on November 1st every year. Bring yours out next year and join the mission.
Here's this year's poster:
Things to Bring to the 2018 Pumpkin Parade
- A carved pumpkin. This is essential for the event, of course.
- Artificial tea lights. These avoid being a fire hazard.
- A donation for Hamilton Food Share. A non-perishable food item is good, but a cash donation is even better as for every $1 you give, HFS has $5 of buying power, plus they can buy exactly the things that are needed.
- Your Halloween costume. Consider this to be October 32nd, so dress up!
- Cash for dinner. Waxy's on Wheels will be at the park serving delicious food from their truck. Waxy's has been a supporter of the Parade for a few years now, so let's give some back...and get some food too!